Benefits of Treatment
All Orthodontic Fees Under $4000.
Call For Your Complimentary Orthodontic Consultation.
Serving the entire Sioux Falls area.
Online Dental Education Library
Our team of dental specialists and staff strive to improve the overall health of our patients by focusing on preventing, diagnosing and treating conditions associated with your teeth and gums. Please use our dental library to learn more about dental problems and treatments available. If you have questions or need to schedule an appointment, contact us.
Michael R Juba DDS Inc - Family Dentistry & Orthodontics - Serving the Brandon and Sioux Falls area for 30 years.
Orthodontic treatment can help people of all ages.
It's fairly easy to re-position teeth if they are healthy and you do not have serious problems with your gums.
Here are just a few of the many benefits of orthodontic treatment:
- Permanent teeth can be gradually guided into proper alignment and position.
- Creating more space for permanent teeth.
- Minimizing or eliminating the potential for damage to jaw joints.
- Helping to ensure better facial balance, including proper lip closure, dental arch widths, and jaw growth.
- Minimizing the likelihood of cracked or chipped teeth (from bad bites).
- Correcting eating and speech difficulties.